Payment service providers
A payment service provider will process checkout payments and recurring billing payments. Those payments will then be transferred to your account balance or bank account.
The following steps will help you link your PayPal or Stripe account.
Link PayPal or Stripe
To link your PayPal or Stripe account:
- From your Payify admin, go to Settings > Payments.
Click the button associated with the type of account you have
If you are linking a PayPal account and want to create recurring payment plans your customers can subscribe to, you will need to use your existing PayPal business account or create a new business PayPal account when prompted.
Once you are finished, you will be brought back to your Payify with a status showing whether your account was linked succesfully.
Upgrade your PayPal account to a PayPal Business account
If you have already linked your personal PayPal account and wish to upgrade to a PayPal Business account to accept recurring payments, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- From your dashboard, go to Settings > Account > Account Options
- Click the link labeled Upgrade to a Business account.
- Follow the prompts and return to Payify to confirm the upgrade has been detected.
If you have any issues with this step, please reach out to Payify support for help.