Go live checklist
If this is your first time using Payify or selling online you might be wondering if there's anything else you need to do before you go live.
Here we've compiled an essential list of things to consider before you start selling on Payify.
- Payment service provider - If you haven't done so already, you'll need to link your PayPal or Stripe account to your Payify account.
Profile - Your profile gives prospective customers a chance to get to know you before deciding to buy from you.
The following are the best ways to establish your identity on Payify, and ultimately, increase buyer confidence:
- Online and social media - Your established presence online and in social media can go a long way toward giving you credibility as a seller. Be sure to add as many social media accounts as you can as well as your website, if you have one.
- Contact information - Make sure your customers have a way to contact you. Payify provides your email address in your customer notification emails. Make sure you're business information is up to date by going to Settings > General from your Payify admin.
- Taxes - When selling online, you may need to charge taxes on your sales. Payify provides several options for charging your customers taxes. Check out our guide on setting up taxes. For more information on taxes you should consult with an accountant or tax attorney.
- Shipping - If you are shipping any products you'll need to set up a Shipping origin to ensure Payify applies the correct shipping costs at checkout. You'll also want to set up Shipping zones to exclude any countries you don't want to ship to. To configure these options go to Settings > Taxes.
We wish you the best of luck!
The Payify Team