An order represents the sale of one or more products, services, or digital downloads.
Orders can be viewed through the order section of the Payify admin. Detailed information for each order is available from that list and accessed by clicking the View button.
The following details the information available from the Orders section
- Order - The order number.
- Date - The date the order was placed.
- Customer - The name of the customer who placed the order.
- Status - The current payment status and whether there have been any refunds or partial refunds issued.
- Fulfillment status - Displays whether this order has been marked as fulfilled or if the order has been canceled.
- Total - The total amount of the order.
Canceling an order
When an order is canceled, the order is then marked as canceled and a full refund for the order will be issued. If a partial refund has already been issued to the customer, then the remainder of the order total will be refunded.
To cancel an order:
- Go to Orders and click View on the order you would like to cancel.
- Click the 3-dot button and choose Cancel order.
- Click Ok to complete the cancelation.
Issuing a refund
Customers can be refunded for the full amount of an order or issued a partial refund.
To issue a refund:
- Go to Orders and click View on the order you would like to refund.
- Click the 3-dot button and choose Issue refund.
- In the Issue refund dialog, enter a refund amount that is less than the order total minus any previous refund amounts or leave unchanged to refund the full amount.
- Click Ok to complete the refund.
If a physical product has been shipped you can mark an order as being fulfilled and notify the customer with the order's tracking information.
To mark an order as fulfilled:
- Go to Orders and click View on the order you would like to mark as fulfilled.
- Click the 3-dot button and choose Mark fulfilled.
- In the Mark order fulfilled dialog, optionally enter a tracking link and click Ok to mark the order as fulfilled