Payify is a commerce platform that provides the products and services for Merchants to set up storefronts for the sale of goods and services. However, we expect anyone who uses the Services to act responsibly and to not misuse the Services or help anyone else do so.
This Acceptable Use Policy outlines examples of prohibited conduct in connection with our Services. Note that any capitalized terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service.
The following activities are prohibited:
Abuse of the Services
- Do not take action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or our third party providers. We reserve the right to determine what's reasonable.
- Do not access, search or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, scraping, spidering or crawling).
- Do not take apart, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Services in an effort to access things such as source code or algorithms.
- Do not interfere with or disrupt any user, host or network (whether it's Payify's or someone else's), for example by distributing malware or overloading, flooding or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- Do not access, tamper with or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to access.
- Do not breach or otherwise bypass any security or authentication measures.
- Do not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Do not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Do not infringe or misappropriate anyone's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
Other misuse or illegal conduct
- Do not sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so, or publish or use the Services on any network or system other than those provided by Payify unless previously authorized by Payify.
- Do not use unauthorized credit cards, debit cards or other unauthorized payment devices on the Services.
- Do not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Do not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Do not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that condone or promote violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition or veteran status.
- Do not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Do not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- Do not offer goods or services that are hazardous, counterfeit, stolen, fraudulent, abusive or adverse to our interests or reputation, prohibited for sale, distribution or use, or fail to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation with respect to intellectual property, trade secrets, privacy or publicity rights, consumer protection, product safety or trade regulations or export controls, regulations or sanctions.
If we conclude, in our discretion, that you have misused the Services, we may take action against your Account. We try to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to remove any content or suspend or terminate your Account , without any refund of any amounts paid for the Services, without liability or notice to you, at any time and for any reason (except where prohibited by applicable law). We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this Acceptable Use Policy in our sole discretion.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this Acceptable Use Policy, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
Payify has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any Materials and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy and the Payify Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Payify governing your use of the Services (collectively, the "Terms"). Our determination of whether a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this Acceptable Use Policy, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
We may modify this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time, and will post the most current version on our site. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we'll notify you in accordance with the procedures set forth in our Terms of Service. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the Acceptable Use Policy has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the Acceptable Use Policy. In the event of a conflict between the Acceptable Use Policy and the Terms, this Acceptable Use Policy will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.